Meet Patty BellomoMacomb County Real Estate Expert
My mission statement:
I love being a Realtor. Nothing is more satisfying to me than helping people realize their dreams. Whether you are buying or selling a home in Macomb County, I don’t just want to meet your expectations. I want to exceed them. One of the ways in which I am able to do this is through familiarity. I know my market. Macomb County comprises my neighborhoods. Where I grew up. Streets where friends and family live. Streets where memories are made.
So if you are serious about making that move, call me. I can help you realize your dreams.
- Lifelong resident of Macomb County, MI.
- Licensed to sell real estate in the state of Michigan since 2000
- Proud RE/MAX affiliate and supporter of Children’s Miracle Network
- Married, with no children. (Lots of nieces and nephews)
- Proud dog mama
- Published author of four novels
- Current resident of Clinton Township
- 1978 Chippewa Valley graduate
- Member, Italian Cultural Center
- National Association of Realtors
- Greater Metropolitan Association of Realtors
- Accredit Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Clinton Township Condo Specialist
I am the author of four published novels. Categorized as thrillers, my books are part of a non-sequential series and are available at Amazon.com or from my author website:
My books are fun, entertaining reads. I’m not setting out to change the world, but to provide a pleasant escape.
(This is what I do when I’m not selling houses.)
Patty Bellomo: Macomb County Real Estate Expert & Insider.
Patty Bellomo, Realtor, GRI, ABR
Select Real Estate Professionals
Clinton Township, MI 48038